Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
No juzgo las decisiones que tomastes en la vida
tambien no puedo trazarte limites dentro de los cuales
No puedo eitar tus sufrimientos
No puedo decirte quien eres
- Jorge Luís Borges -
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
The international observance of World Water Day is an initiative that grew out of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro. The United Nations General Assembly designated 22 March of each year as the World Day for Water by adopting a resolution.This world day for water was to be observed starting in 1993, in conformity with the recommendations of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development contained in chapter 18 (Fresh Water Resources) of Agenda 21. States were invited to devote the Day to implement the UN recommendations and set up concrete activities as deemed appropriate in the national context.
Save water, save the planet!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Read more in the European Space Agency
Friday, March 13, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The text on the T-shirt is:
”There is only one Ronaldo that scored 3 goals against Manchester United at Old Trafford,
won 3 times the FIFA World Player of the Year award;
Won 2 FIFA World Cup titles,
Is the greatest scorer in FIFA World Cup history
Had 3 unexpected comebacks"
Hmm, I've always wondered this myself.
Now I know.
- The Silent generation, people born before 1946.
- The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and 1959.
- Generation X, people born between 1960 and 1979.
- Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995
Why do we call the last one generation Y? I did not know, but a cartoonist explains it eloquently below...Learned something new today!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.
* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get abalanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Thomas Jefferson, 1802
"Acredito que as instituições bancárias são mais perigosas para as nossas liberdades do que o levantamento de exércitos. Se o povo Americano alguma vez permitir que bancos privados controlem a emissão da sua moeda, primeiro pela inflação, e depois pela deflação, os bancos e as empresas que crescerão à roda dos bancos despojarão o povo de toda a propriedade até os seus filhos acordarem sem abrigo no continente que os seus pais conquistaram."
Thomas Jefferson, 1802