Saturday, March 6, 2010

I need help for a new tutorial

Hello my friends,

I need a good tutorial for my Friends'links list, as the one which I'm using is not working (scrolling blogroll).

As you can see, all the names flow out of the box, when we enter the main page of my blog... I don't know why, I don't know how to fix it and that is making me crazy !!!!!!!

I tried one which had to be inserted into the template and... was a complete disaster.

So, if you know something nice, and want share it with me, I would be very grateful for your help!!!!

Thank you so much in advance!!

Ana Cristina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Ana Cristina!
Award for you in my blog :)

lina@women's perspectives said...

Ana, when I enter your home page, I see all the links flow out of the box, but it happens only about 20 seconds. Maybe it related with loading process... your blog looks fine...( I use firefox)

International Relations said...

I have seen the source of your blog pages, and in fact there is no problem with that marque effect, because I tried to put it on my blog and it went well.
But I was also confused when I saw the front page of your blog marque effects are not running normally. :)
Actually there is no problem.
I tried your suggestion to move the gadget :) (my friends links) down or up.