Saturday, September 4, 2010

My lovely Awards


I've just received these awards from the brazilian blog “BE MY GUEST IN RIO”, owned by Vania Moreira. They’re very nice and I really loved them. 

Thank you so much, dear Vania, you are lovely!!!

Awards meaning is something given to a person or a group to recognize excellence in a certain field, a certificate of excellence. Although the usual procedure is to share it with 5 friends, who will be mentioned and linked in a post, I decided to act different:

I will share it with all my friends, as I recognize the excellence of their friendship, respect, politeness and loyalty to me , as well as the great job on their blogging. I have all of them in high consideration and I do believe that all of them deserve to be awarded, for the reasons previously mentioned.

So, those who want it, please feel free to get it!
With love, from me, to you!!!
Ana Cristina

3 comments:

lina@happy family said...

Ana, I'm really amaze! Love seeing all details of his sculptures. Genius artworks :)

Vania Moreira said...

Dear Ana Cristina,
I loved the way that you decided to spread the awards!!! Great idea!
Have a nice week, my friend!

robert said...

Congratulation!