Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Spirit Award


I've just received this award from my friends MistyJ, from Finland and also from Morika, from China. It's very nice and I really loved it. Thank you so much, you are lovely and dear friends!

As Morika wrote, "awards meaning is something given to a person or a group to recognize excellence in a certain field, a certificate of excellence".

The usual procedure is to share it with 10 friends, who will be mentioned and linked in a post. As we share the same group of friends, I realized that many of them had already got it. So, I decided to be different:

I will share it with all my friends, as I recognize the excellence of their friendship, respect, politeness and loyalty with me , as well as the great job on their blogging. I have all of them in high consideration and I do believe all of them deserve to be awarded, for the reasons previously mentioned.

So, those who want it, please feel free to get it!

With love, from me, to you!!!

Ana Cristina

No comments: