Monday, November 16, 2009

Heartfelt Blogger Award

I was awarded by the blog AVANCA ELECTRO, owned by Paul Junior, from Indonesia, and I am so honoured.


Thank you so much, my friend!


The rules for this award are:


- Put the logo on your blog or within a post.

- Nominate at least 9 people whose blogs inspire you somehow.

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



So, here is my choice. It was really hard to just pick 9 and I wish I could have chosen more.

I am passing this award on to the following awesome sites:


Alkatro Zone

Bisnis Online

Buaya Darat

Bunga Langka Mencari Makna Hidup

De todo Un Poco

International Relations

Seri Bahasa

Xendla.com

Wild at Heart

8 comments:

taris said...

Thank's for the award...

alkatro said...

thanks very much Ana.. it's very special gift.. i will post this award at my blog next time.. have agreat week and keep spirit .. :)

Pereira said...

Muito Obrigado Senhora,,
I already post it on my blog.
Check it out :) Thanks a lot.

victorysilcana said...

Ana Cristina es un honor que te hayas acordado de mi para concederme este regalo. Te lo agradezco de corazón.
No dudes que me lo llevo, pero dame tiempo pues últimamente estoy un poco liada ¿vale?.
Gracias de nuevo.
Un abrazo.

Buaya Darat said...

thanks for the cute award. newbie will patch it on my blog column. sorry my template will not do with pic posting. its specially only for blogger. my template has 4 version, 2 blogger type 2 gallery type. hopes you can understand.

Seri Bahasa said...

award for seri..thanks Ana. seri taking back home.

Unknown said...

thanks very much Anna for giving me a nice award , have a happy weekend.

maria said...

thanks very much for this award,Ana and I already post this award a year ago ,I'm very happy ,have a nice weekend.